Assistant Land Development Manager – Jacksonville
Job Positions : Assistant Land Development Manager
- Address : 14701 Philips Hwy,Duval County,14701 Philips Hwy,Florida,Jacksonville,32256
Provide on-site direct management and supervision of construction personnel during land development process from bidding/vendor procurement to final municipal acceptance of infrastructure and lot turnover to home building department. Ensure delivery of projects on schedule and budget.
Assist Director of Land Development through subdivision design, engineering, platting and permitting processes, including coordination with both internal and external stakeholders.
Primary Direct Responsibilities:
- Prepare contract scopes
- Bid/negotiate and procure all site work, including landscaping, entry features, and amenities, electrical
- Attend all necessary pre-construction meetings
- Coordinate NPDES permitting
- Coordinate site clearing permitting
- Assist Director of LD w/management of budgets and schedules
- Review invoices and change orders
- Manage all on-site construction activity
- Preform regular site inspections
- Coordinate and prepare weekly construction meetings and progress reports
- Coordinate municipal inspections w/site contractor and civil engineer
- Coordinate and enforce safety standards/regulations
- Manage coordinate surveying scope
- Ensure NPDES compliance
- Interface w/homebuilding and other departments regarding timing, design and site access
- Manage/coordinate all municipal turnover certifications w/site contractor and civil engineer
- Coordinate warranty bond issuance
- Coordinate surety releases
- Coordinate filing of NOC and NOT
- Review site development contractors final invoicing/release of retainage
- Coordinate w/home building to resolve finished lot deficiencies and related
- Coordinate NPDES transition to homebuilding
- Coordinate subdivision HOA transition
Assist Director of Land Development with the following:
- Management of professional consultants during design and permitting phase, including subdivision infrastructure, platting, lot fit studies, dry utilities, landscaping, electrical, amenities, entry, etc.
Civil Engineering, Construction Management and Land Planning college graduates are encouraged to apply.