Land Acquisition Analyst- Orlando
- Address : 8529 Southpark Circle, Suite 130,Orange County,8529 Southpark Circle, Suite 130,Florida,Orlando,32819
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Land Acquisition Analyst to join our Orlando division. The ideal candidate will have
an education and background in finance or real estate, preferably directly related to the homebuilding industry. The primary role
of the Land Acquisition Analyst is to assist the Land and Executive Management teams in making informed decisions regarding the
financial feasibility of prospective land acquisitions.
-Prepare initial land acquisition and development budgets for prospective land acquisitions.
-Create and maintain detailed financial models that accurately reflect a project’s expected profitability and returns.
-Research and compile supporting data on sales comparisons, demographics, product competition, entitlements, market trends and
other information relevant to a project’s viability.
-Create investment packages for internal land committee meetings and prospective investors.
-Perform due diligence procedures for potential land acquisitions.
-Maintain and track payments, contracts and development budgets for active projects.
-Other tasks may include updating the land acquisition pipeline and database, research ownership and contact information of off-
market properties and drafting initial offer letters.
– Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (Finance and Real Estate are preferred)
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Particularly Excel and Power Point)
– Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key business partners
-Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
-Excellent organization skills
– Ability to work independently and collaboratively with teammates
Dream Finders Homes is a privately-owned homebuilder with operations in Jacksonville, Orlando, Georgia, South Carolina, Texas,
Colorado, Virginia and Maryland. We have been recognized as one of the fastest growing private building companies in the US.
Here are some of the benefits we offer to full-time employees:
• Comprehensive medical insurance
• Health savings account (HSA)
• 401(k) savings plan with company match
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Time off
• Bonus opportunities
• Employee home purchase program
• Vendor discounts
Interested candidates should submit their resume to HR@dreamfindershomes.com, Dan Edwards (Dan.
Edwards@DreamFindersHomes.com), and Batey McGraw (Batey.McGraw@DreamFindersHomes.com)