Permit Coordinator – Savannah Division
- Address : 1000 Towne Center Blvd,Clay County,1000 Towne Center Blvd,Georgia,Pooler,31322
Dream Finders Homes, www.dreamfindershomes.com a locally owned company now operating in markets across the country, is looking to add a Full Time Permitting Coordinator to our team in the Pooler Georgia office to assist the permitting process and office support for our continued growth.
This role will assist in the following areas:
- Assist with Building Permit application and processing
- Deliver/ submit permits to various municipalities and pick up when ready
- Assemble and submit ARB/HOA packages
- Provides administrative support to the Field Managers, Warranty Managers and Office Staff
- Routinely assist with copying, filing, sorting of construction related documents
- Answer phones, gather information and relay to appropriate parties
- General administrative and data entry including backlog, invoice records, plan copy file maintenance, organization of field packages, etc.
- Ability to accurately obtain data and input data into multiple computer systems
Desired qualifications for this role would include:
- 1-2 years of similar office administrative experience, recent intern experience, or recent college graduate.
- Strong inter-personal, technical skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, Outlook) and ability to adapt to changing priorities or projects highly desired. Self-started, ability to work independently.
- Experience in P.O. driven software a plus – i.e. Newstar, Sage, Buildsoft, FAST, BuildPro, JD Edwards
- Reliable transportation required for visiting municipalities relating to permitting.
Interested candidates should reply with an updated resume for consideration.