Purchasing Coordinator – Colorado
Job Positions : Purchasing Coordinator
- Address : 2727 Bryant Street,Clay County,2727 Bryant Street,Colorado,Denver
Reports To: Purchasing Manager
Report to work Monday through Friday. Support the purchasing and construction departments to deliver homes on time, on quality and on budget. Ensure that all contractors and vendors are approved to work and contracted to build homes at competitive prices that meet predetermined schedules and quality expectations. Ensure that Newstar is 100% accurate and updated. Attend quarterly trainings for field personnel. Attend quarterly and annual award meetings.
- Set-up new vendor and trade packages.
- Maintain 3 competitive bids for each homebuilding task and upload into Newstar.
- Send DocuSign pricing agreements to trade partners and file in database.
- Assist Purchasing Manager in recruiting new vendors and trade partners.
- Maintain accurate bids and updated costs each month by the 15th of the month.
- Ensure contracts are 100% complete prior to new community starts.
- Assist accounting with any outstanding payment issues.
- Assist sales team with creating and validating accurate option pricing.
- Assist with architectural and structural plan updates from the field.
- Create and revise purchase orders in Newstar Enterprise for new starts and changes.
- Analyze purchase orders on job start report and revise if necessary.
- Review invoices against contracts during conversion to automated PO systems
- Assist with setup of new plans, options, communities, takeoffs, and colors.
- Perform record retention duties.
- Maintain rebate tracking systems.
- Review and price lot specific changes and coordinate with construction/trades/sales.
- Maintain vendor contact list.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of specification documents.
- Perform related administration and clerical duties as assigned.
Purchasing Coordinator Mutual Expectations
- Uphold Culture at all times.
- Accomplish Critical Tasks and Basic Responsibilities.
- Be supportive of company employees and management.
- All questions, comments and concerns to be brought to your manager.
- Respond within 24 hours to all calls and emails.
- Participate in monthly goal sessions.