Social Media Intern (Part-Time)
- Address : 14701 Philips Highway,Duval County,14701 Philips Highway,Florida,Jacksonville,32256
We are currently seeking a part time Social Media Intern in our Corporate office in Jacksonville, FL. This role will actively assist in developing the Dream Finders Homes online community in three ways – creating new engaging content, establishing an active presence on our social media platforms and executing creative concepts.
- Support community management of corporate/division Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Houzz and Youtube accounts by posting valuable content and interacting with followers.
- Brainstorm monthly social media content, new ideas and ways to increase our following.
- Maintain a social media calendar through HubSpot.
- Research and evaluate competitor social media strategies.
- Monitor social media comments and engagements.
- Create, execute and maintain Division, community and consumer/Realtor specific social media pages.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with social media management tools (preferably HubSpot).
- Familiarity with graphic design tools (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Canva).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, creative and determined individual.
- Detail-oriented with editing and proofreading skills.