Superintendent – Virginia
- Address : Clay County,Alabama,Yulee
Dream Finders Homes is a private, national New Home Builder dedicated to building the highest quality constructed homes at the most affordable prices. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Dream Finders Homes is nationally recognized as one of the fastest growing private homebuilders in the United States. In only three years, the company has jumped from #82 in 2016 to #36 on the Top 100 New Home Builders by Builder Magazine for 2019. Dream Finders Homes is defining the future of new home construction with its unique designs, superior quality materials and a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Dream Finders Homes is your dream builder, building the American Dream one home at a time.
Dream Finders Homes is seeking top candidates to join our growing team in the Leesburg, Virginia area! We are looking for team members who have a drive for excellence and a competitive edge in the industry. We are pushing growth and success across the nation with several opportunities for a successful career. We want to help you achieve your potential.
The Construction Manager will be responsible for all daily duties that involve the oversight of successful and timely construction of residential homes.
- Walks product to insure quality standards are being met at various stages of progress
- Works with builders to source and secure additional trades as needed
- Ensures that blueprints, takeoffs and budgets are correct
- On job training of all Builders in process and procedures
- Approves all sub-contractor payroll
- Monitors Builder communication with sales in order to maximize closings and customer satisfaction
- Conducts bi-weekly builder meetings with team
- Conducts weekly individual planned encounters.
- Coordinates supply/trade issues in project with purchasing department
- People evaluation – goals vs. reality on production, variance, surveys
- Evaluates and maintains effectiveness of staff, maintain minimum performance level via training/hiring/replacement
- Facilitates training for builders as needed
- Manages variance to budget
- Coordinates builder loading and coordinate start timing and pace
- Maintain and enforce work place safety requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related field of study or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years previous construction experience
- Homebuilding software experience is preferred
- Experience in supervising, coaching, leading and developing a team