Warranty Field Representative – Colorado
- Address : 2727 Bryant Street,Boulder County,2727 Bryant Street,Colorado,Denver,80211
- Major Objectives
- Ensure Quality built homes that are built by the builders prior to turning over to the customer
- Ensure warranty requests are completed in a quality, clean and timely manner
- Work with subcontractors to efficiently schedule with customers
- Work with builders to aid in a streamline construction process that delivers a quality product
- Work Activities
- Schedules and organizes subcontractors to complete work on a timely basis
- Inspects the quality of the work performed by all subs and assuring completed to quality standards.
- Field and respond to Homeowner requests for warranty claims. If necessary, schedule with the homeowner and our subcontractors to remedy the issue.
- Schedule 11-month warranty walks with the homeowners and schedule the appropriate subcontractors to remedy the issues.
- Walk homes under construction from a Quality Control perspective and create lists for the Construction Team prior to completion of homes under construction
- Be Versed and use the Warranty Manual used by Dream Finders Homes to resolve issues in the field
- Perform pre-closing walks with new homeowners
- Spend time with the Construction Team to learn the aspects of the construction process
- List job titles and number of people managed.
1-20 trades that must perform work within the homes after closing that are inhabited
- Subcontractors & Suppliers – for purpose of constructing the home and best building practices
- Sales consultants -for purpose of learning about buyers needs and processes
- Construction manager – for feedback, guidance, goal setting, and performance review
- Builders – scheduling QA checks and construction guidelines
- Office Operations Director – as a communication center – daily
- Warranty Manager – for goals and directives