Warranty Manager – Georgia
- Address : Duval County,Florida,Jacksonville
Dream Finders Homes is a private, national New Home Builder dedicated to building the highest quality constructed homes at the most affordable prices. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, Dream Finders Homes is nationally recognized as one of the fastest growing private homebuilders in the United States. In only three years, the company has jumped from #82 in 2016 to #36 on the Top 100 New Home Builders by Builder Magazine for 2019. Dream Finders Homes is defining the future of new home construction with its unique designs, superior quality materials and a strong focus on customer satisfaction. Dream Finders Homes is your dream builder, building the American Dream one home at a time.
Dream Finders Homes is seeking top candidates to join our growing team! We are looking for team members who have a drive for excellence and a competitive edge in the industry. We are pushing growth and success across the nation with several opportunities for a successful career. We want to help you achieve your potential.
The Customer Service Manager assures builder team delivers a quality product built to standards with quality assurance checks. The right candidate will drive the focus on customer satisfaction, assist builders and warranty staff with problem solving, train and mentor employees, proactively identifies problems and works as a team to solve them.
- Walks product to insure quality standards are being met at various stages of progress
- Works with builders to find and sign up additional trades as needed
- Ensures that blueprints, takeoffs and budgets are correct
- On job training of all Builders in procedures and philosophies
- Approves all sub-contractor payroll related to Warranty work
- Communication with sales in order to ensure proper expectations are set for customer satisfaction
- Conducts bi-weekly builder meetings with team
- Conducts weekly individual planned encounters on jobsites with customers and warranty staff
- Coordinates supply/trade issues in project with Construction
- People evaluation – goals vs. reality on production, variance, surveys
- Evaluates and maintains effectiveness of staff, maintain minimum performance level via training/hiring/replacement
- Facilitates training for builders and warranty staff as needed
- Manages variance to budget
- Drafts Closing letters and preliminary litigation warranty letters
- BA in Construction Management, Building Sciences or related discipline
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with at least 2+ years of Homebuilding Field experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Warranty/Customer Relations experience
- Understanding of homebuilding construction processes end to end
- Understanding of performance metrics and financial impact
- Quality and root cause problem solving
- Works well with groups/collaborative nature
- Risk/Insurance experience.