- Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Dream Finder Homes (known as the Sponsor), the NFL Entities, Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, and their respective advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Promotion, as well as family and household members of the same, shall be ineligible to participate in the Promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Eligibility to participate in the Take it to the House Promotion or to win prizes is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or older as of August 1, 2018 and legal residents of the state of Florida or Georgia.
- Game tickets are nontransferable. The person registering for the Take it to the Hosue Promotion must be in attendance at the Designated Jaguars Home Game to be eligible for a chance to win the $100,000 credit towards a new Dream Finder Home.
- The credit towards as new Dream Finders Home is nontransferable. Winner is subject to lender qualification for the balance of a home’s value exceeding the awarded amount. The credit towards a new Dream Finders Home will expire after 24 months from the date of the award of the credit.
- Names and likenesses of Promotion winner(s) may be used by Sponsor, Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC or their respective affiliates or designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation form Dream Finders Homes or Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC to the Promotion winner(s).
- By submitting an entry in Promotion, each entrant hereby forever discharges, releases, and agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Dream Finders Homes, NFL Entities (as defined herein), Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC, those working on their behalf, and each of their respective affiliates, officers, members, managers, directors, representatives, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from any damage, injury, death, loss or other liability, either at law or equity, whether known or unknown, asserted or non-asserted, that may arise from or in any way relate to participation in this Promotion or the awarding, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize given out under the Promotion or any other substitute prize. Any and all disputes, claims, and casues of action arising out of or in connection with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
- This Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the internal laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law principles that may cause application of laws of another jurisdiction. Any action or litigation concerning this Promotion shall (1) take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Duval County, Florida, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts; or (2) in Sponsor’s sole discretion, exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant. If Sponsor elects arbitration pursuant to this Section10, the Federal Artbiration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceeding at such arbitration and judgement upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Offical Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Each entrant agrees to sevice of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of Florida. ANY CLIAMS, JUDGMENT AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS PROMOTIO. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASE ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
- THE NFL ENTITIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE PROMOTION OR ANY BENEFITS AWARDED. THE NFL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THIS CHALLENGE IN ANY WAY. “NFL ENTITIES” SHALL MEAN COLLECTIVELY, NFL VENTURES, L.P., NFL VENTURES, INC., NFL PRODUCTIONS LLC., NFL ENTERPRISES LLC, NFL PROPERTIES LLC, NFL INTERNATIONAL LLC, ALL OF THE NFL MENBER CLUBS, ANY SUCCESSOR OR FUTURE ENTITY THAT IS, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OINTLY OWNED AND/OR CONTROLLED BY ALL OR SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS, OR OWNS ASSETS THAT PRODUCE REVENUES THAT ARE REQUIRED TO BE SHARED WITH OTHER NFL MEMBER CLUB UNDER THE NFL CONSTITUTION (INCLUDING ANY SUCH ENTITY CONTROLLED BY THE NFL MEMBER CLUBS) AND EACH AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIAIES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
Dream Finder Homes, as the official sponsor of the Promotion (“Sponsor”), is responsible
for any and all prize credits payable under the terms of the Official Promotion Rules.
Dream Finders Homes warrants that Official Promotional Rules comply with federal, state and local laws and regulation.